Friday, May 6, 2011

Podcast News!

The podcast is STILL ALIVE!

After a small hiatus, like the Governor of my State took after only 3 months, I will return next week.

I may change the format and invite people to join me. I might play music as well from the CC stuff I had laid underneath my vocals.

I'll probably play the ones I did in the first episodes.

Love you all!

BlackLion

P.S. Oh yeah, let people know I am still lurking in the jungles ... or is it the savannah?

P.S.S. I am not a big fan of P.S.S's, but someone still has to use 'em! Though there are not many letter writers out there any more. Perhaps we'll have a contest over at Feline Dreamers and have you send in physical letters. I wonder what you'd say. :)

P.S.S.S. Shouldn't the S's, be P's? ... Mind your Q's!

P.P.S. And what is the Q possessing anyways - the !? and the P's ?! What!?!

P.P.P.S Possessive S's, so sad.

No comments:

Post a Comment