Saturday, September 11, 2010

Music and LOTRO

Here is something wonderful!

I enjoy this very much!

http://wheelof.com/whitney/whitneyCarol.swf

Also...

While playing LOTRO as Toshia Sweetbrew, Shire Brewmaster (actually a mistress, thank you very much)...Grand Master Cook, Grand Master Farmer...I make a mean Winterberry Ale!

[Regional] Eolav: 'Middle Earth is a dangerous place for newcomers. You need POWERFUL FRIENDS We are a small, casual, newbie-friendly kin that you will enjoy as you adventure in this world. PM me for more info.'

My response:

You tell Eolav, 'Well said sir. :) I suggest Powerful Friends as a way to distinguish. No one likes yelling. ;)'

His response:

Eolav tells you, '??'
Eolav tells you, 'I am a Cappy, I yell a lot ... ;o)'

My response:

You tell Eolav, 'Well done then. :) Carry-on. ;)'

You tell Eolav, 'can I suggest though a period after the FRIENDS. :) take care!'

No comments:

Post a Comment