Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Starcat's Exclamations

I enjoy all the weird exclamations that go on around here. Check some of them out:

#1:
As exclaimed by Starcat while looking at our online calendar:

"What?!? It's green!"

Our shared calendar is, of course, customizable, and she happened to be looking at my version. :)

===

#2:
A few minutes later, she was trying to get a hopping spider off the table. Since it was pouring rain, she did not want to put it outside. After shaking it off the aluminum foil cover for the cinnamon chocolate chip muffins we made for a postponed camp/swimming celebration, she asked the spider where it was and then said excitedly "Oh, you're on the floor!"

===

#3:
As Dryst slowly exits his room from goofing around with his friend while playing World at War on his XBox 360, he asks Starcat in a quiet voice, "Mom, what do I do when I get hit in the nuts with a ball?"

She exclaims, "How should I know? I'm a girl! Ask him," as she points in my direction.

Sometimes kids ask the right question to the wrong person.

No comments:

Post a Comment